I Almost Gave Up My Music Career, People Wanted To Take Advantage Of Me Before Helping - Oheneba Ama

 A very talented upcoming gospel musician, Florence Agyei Nyarkoa known in the entertainment industry as Oheneba Ama has something to tell about her music career.

In as much as she's got the talent, according to her, she almost gave up on her career.



Even as she has always aspired to be an international musician, Oheneba Ama tells her story on why she almost quitted music in an interview with Obido.

"I have always loved music from infancy and wanted to become a public figure in gospel music. I started from Sunday school and school worship. My appetite for music kept on increasing so I went from one church to the other to minister. At a time I thought I've reached my peak and I needed a push. But there was no one to help. I never lost hope but none of my strife yielded anything. I almost gave up when some people wanted to take advantage of me before helping me" - Oheneba Ama said.

She added that, her new manager is unique and his quality is rare where he is ever ready to support her without asking anything in return.

Oheneba Ama wished that all managers are like her current manager, who is willing to offer support anytime, any day unconditionally.

She therefore urged the public to look out for a sensational upcoming gospel musician that is going to shake the nation and by far the entire globe.

Story filed by Obido

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post