I Was Disappointed For Not Winning Any Awards’ – King Promise

 


Young Ghanaian musician, King Promise has spoken about how he felt after nothing being able to take home an award at the recently ended Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA).

Born Gregory Bortey Newman, the OH YEAH hitmaker failed to win an award and this comes after he bagged several nominations.

Speaking about this in a recent interview, he stated that he was hoping to go home with some awards, however, that was not fruitful adding that he was disappointed for not winning any awards.

He made this known in a recent interview he had on the popular Ghanaian radio station, Hitz FM with Ghanaian show host, Andy Dosty.

In his submission, he said;

“I connect with my fans via the internet. When I see them in person, I never say no to pictures, videos, and all that stuff. I am not the type who says I wanna be in my space when fans come around.

I haven’t given up on the VGMAs. I performed and went home with zero awards. If I had a problem with them, I wouldn’t have performed on that stage.

People think I am not visible enough so I am working on that now. I was hoping to go home with some awards but the day went how it went.

I was disappointed for not winning any awards [more than heartbroken].”

Source: www.ghgossip.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post